INVEST IN WYOMING
Only Wyoming residents are allowed to invest in companies utilizing the WIN exemption. To view securities offerings on this website you must be a Wyoming resident and Register.
First enacted in July, 2017 and later amended the State of Wyoming launched and further enhanced its Wyoming Invests Now intrastate equity crowdfunding exemption in an effort to help entrepreneurs and business owners by providing them with new method to publicly raise capital in Wyoming.
Investing in startup companies is inherently risky. Before considering making an investment through this website or in any startup, take the time to evaluate your personal financial situation, set guidelines for the types of investments that you are interested in based upon your interest, personal values, risk tolerance and financial goals.
Once you have identified an investment on this website, investigate the opportunity by conducting due diligence. Due diligence may include:
- What do the financial statements, if provided, tell you about the business?
- Are the claims and expectations reasonable?
- How reasonable is the Company’s reliance on a particular technology, customer, product or natural resources claim?
- Who are the Company’s competitors?
- What is the experience and background of management?
- How long has the Company been in business and has the Company conducted prior offerings?
- How does the Company plan to use the money raised?
- If the securities you are investing in have transfer restrictions, when will and how may the restrictions be lifted?
- Because you may not be able to resell your investment easily, are you comfortable holding it indefinitely?
- How is the Company going to provide a return for your investment?
If the above material is not provided in the offering documents and is important to your decision, please contact WyomingWINs and we will answer any questions that we can and put you in direct Contact with the Company to answer any remaining questions.
For additional general information regarding startup investing and types of securities, please visit our Investor FAQ page.
WyomingWINs does not give investment advice, does not endorse any company offering on this website and does not represent or guarantee that a company offering on this website will be a good investment.